Friday, March 24, 2006

Yours Truly...

I remember the night about a year ago
I was waiting for the night since evermore

You were wearing black I was wearing white
It was perfect it was magic it was sheer delight
We walked hand in hand slowly towards the green mountain
I was eager and earnest, and so were you
Burning me up inside it was passion pure
The seconds ticked by heartbeats grew faster
Every minute I could feel myself breathing harder
The moment still I can see frozen in time
How I’d longed to be here with you by my side
On the hilltop we were I was lost in your eyes
In your eyes I was lost, gave them one last look
Knew I’d regret forever if I let this chance slip by
Held you in my arms felt my energy replenished
All my strength I used pushed you down the cliff
Your eyes filled with shock with despair and distrust
Filled me with a glow I just can’t describe
I looked down at you hurtling down the hill
I’d planned so long how to go for the kill
Miraculously it started to rain
Washed off me all the sadness all the pain
I felt so free my heart was ecstasy filled
Now that’s what I call “Revenge – Served Chilled”!!

10 comments:

  1. Now that's what I call revenge! Amazing, kiddo! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. arey mein to dar gaya padhke..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not exxagerating, but this is the best poem I have heard in the last many many years!!! Very good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dint know you write poems, they are great. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shu..I love to read and write poems , bumped into your blog online..they are FANTABULOUS ..Yours Truly ..initially when i was reading it , thought it to be romatic but as I read it further it turned out to be "ROMANTIC THR(K)ILLER" :)

    KEEP UP YOUR WORK ,GAL!!!

    ReplyDelete